The Hitchin Cricket Club development was the renewing of the existing club house, construction of new all weather facilities, construction of new development entrance and car park along with updating of the sites surrounding infrastructure.
The main road works comprised of
- Bulk Earthworks involving the reduced level excavation with over 9,000m3 of excavated materials disposed offsite.
- The main access road was reconstructed to modern standards to facilitate an increased load along with HGV’s.
- Drainage and Services including street lighting to car park area along with construction of new car park with spaces for 60 No. vehicles.
- New pitch service road constructed from grassgrid road.
- Gabion Wall construction to facilitate the level differences on site for the new all weather pitches.
- New pavilion construction for the club with reinforcement concrete foundations.